Thursday, August 17, 2006

My sister left me....not really..

My little sister(17) left on thuesday. She'll be staying in North Dakota, USA for a whole school year. Yes, I'm very sad, because I can't hug her anytime I want, but I really wanted this for her and I know she'll have the time of her life.

I just got the message that she had a safe flight over there and the family welcomed her with open arms:) She has informed me that it's the cosiest place she'd ever seen. Oh, boy, am I jealous. I love to travel myself, especially in the USA, and I'm green with envy at the moment, hahaha...But I've done my share of traveling for now and it really is Linda's turn. I have a baby on the way to take care of.

I didn't get to go to the airport to send her off because I had to work:( It was so sad to think about...yes, there were tears...pregnant people tend to get emotional and I'm no exeption. My sister, Linda, is one of the most special people in the whole world, and I'm sure she'll make her host family just as proud as she always makes me.

But this is for you, Linda..
Plz, make sure you stay close to God. Keep praying and really get to know him. I promise you, he'll keep you safe, strengthen you in any challenge you might meet, help you with anything you ask him to help you with. You will have a richer life, a more meaningful life. And always be thankful to him. You and I both know that he is the reason you are where you are right now. It's the power of prayer, baby...don't you ever underestamate it. You've seen it work!

Anyway, I'm at work and need to be working, hahaha....

Miss you, sis!

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home