Monday, July 24, 2006

Truly blessed!


God has blessed us with a child. It's still very tiny and has to stay in my tummy for about 5 months longer. We do not know the sex of the baby yet, but we will find out next month:)

I can't think of anything more special than a baby, our baby:) We are counting down the days and can't wait to be proud parents to our little bundle of joy.

When that's said, I have to be honest and say that kenneth is pretty nervous. He's getting better each day, but still...to be a father for the first time...it's a big deal! I know he'll be a wonderful daddy and that he doesen't have to worry about a thing.
And most important, we are in this together, he won't be alone.

Well, now you know...the news is out. I'm four months pregnant with my first child and coulden't be happier.

PS. Don't you just love this picture...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home